Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Hungry Nekomimi Maid

Hello! Yes, I've been gone for SOSOSOSSO long! Thank you for sticking around!
Honestly, I'd been having a hard time wanting to blog, but this store made me come out of my rut! I seriously wanted to buy one of everything from Mikunch!!!





 It has the subtle kawaii that I cannot help but fall in love with, like long denim skirts, overalls, cute multi colored socks, and then I found this GEM! it's a maid uniform that comes with tons of huds for the apron, the dress, the headpiece, even the ribbon in the back.


 It also comes with MESH LEGS! oh my gosh! I am wittle bit chunky, so wearing these, they showed the tightness of my leggings around my thighs and I could not help but stare happily at the detail!

What I'm Wearing!!!:
Apron/Headpiece/Dress/legs/shoes/omurice: Mikunch
Hair: Lamb
Skin: Essences
Eyes:Song
Glasses: U.R
Necklace: Imeka

No comments:

Post a Comment